My Black Angel



You are my black angel..
You are my everything...
Without you I cannot breath...
Without you I cannot smile..
Without you I cannot feel the sunshine...

When you smile.. the whole world smiles for me..
When you hold me.. I am the queen...
When you whisper in my ear.. I am all yours..

You are my savior..
You have given me back my life..
You have given me all this wonderful things...

Because of you today I think that the world..the people..are actually great... everything shines.. their souls seem to me now beautiful...
I am enchanted...

You put a spell on me..
Please do not take it up..

Show me more...
Rise my soul...
Take me to the heaven..

You are my rainbow...
From you I get all my energy...all my happiness..all my smiles...all my joy..all my beautiful thoughts..

With you I have those fantastic memories...
With you I have my new life..

My tears fall only for you...
My arms exist only to hold you..
My lips exist only to kiss you..
My eyes exist only to see you..
My heart beats only for you...

My soul is in your hands...
My mind is full with thoughts of you..

Your touch is poisonous..
Your kiss is addiction...
Your eyes hypnotize..
Your arms are the chain that keep me in reverie...

Do not leave..
Do not let me alone..
Love me..
Stay with me...

Protect me...


Everyone needs a black angel....


No comments:

Post a Comment